Wary-Basher is very simple and lower cost DIY device for the handicapped self-help.
But sorry, the almost web-pages on this site were only in Japanese, because of my poor English skill! Therefore I explain only a few essential characteristics of the device on this page.
If you're intersted in it, and want to watch the pictures of the applications to learn about it, please see here:
When you wanna make it, and you have some friends understandable Japanese, please refer this manual to make Wary-Basher with them.
● Actions, operations
- Push the button, or operate switches.
- Play the instuments like percussion.
- Play the game like some hitting operation.
- Flip a ball, toy coin and so on.
Mainly, Wary-Basher is designed for the handicapped or need-nursing persons self-help by the switches fitting (custom-made) them.
- Operate the remote controllers of TV, audio-set, etc..
- Operate the game controllers for amusements.
- Operate the nursing-bed controller by oneself.
● Views for the future
I, designer of Wary-Basher, have some views. One, reduce hardness of nursing for the handicapped persons and patients. Two, increase the activity of them with this device on many scenes, promotion employment of them, and I hope this tool will give much contributions to the society.